1. Web Vulnerability Scanner, include SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting.
2. Web Security Tools, include GET/POST Resend Tool and Cookie Tool.
WebCruiser is a small and user friendly application that will aid you in auditing your site.
Hackers can get plenty of sensitive data such as the whole database which include customer's details and corporate data through web application vulnerabilities.
Any defense at network layer will guarantee no protection against web attacks since they are launched on usual port 80 or 443– which has to remain open. In addition, web application security auditing is often done from the developer's perspective – checking the source code for possible security issues, which is called "White-Box Testing", that can leave gaps in the application security.
To create a secure web application, you need to combine developer's approach and hacker's approach – checking security issues after the code leaves the development environment, which is called "Black-Box Testing". To provide continues protection to your web application, this task needs to be done automatically and regularly – such as is provided by WebCruiser – Web Vulnerability Scanner.
WebCruiser – Web Vulnerability Scanner lets you view your web application security problems from the hacker's perspective – it doesn't check the code, but can tell how one could circumvent your application's security by SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc.
To perform a scan, you simply input the URL and click "Scan Site" to start a whole web site scanning or click "Scan URL" to start a single page scanning. WebCruiser can also launch a multi-site scan based on entries in a file.
The scanner comes with many built-in scanning test tools such as SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection and more. The default option performs all tests. However, to speed the scanning process, you can perform particular tests.
WebCruiser – Web Vulnerability Scanner, is the most effective tool to audit your web application. WebCruiser focuses its attention on the web application and provides you with information on security issues that hackers can exploit. So, whether you are a web application developer or a security auditor, WebCruiser – Web Vulnerability Scanner is an essential tool to ensure the security of your web application. Click here to download a copy of WebCruiser – Web Vulnerability Scanner.
It can support scanning website as well as POC (Proof of concept) for web vulnerabilities: SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc. So, WebCruiser is also an automatic SQL injection tool, an XPath injection tool, and a Cross Site Scripting tool!
* Crawler(Site Directories And Files);
* Vulnerability Scanner(SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc.);
* POC(Proof of Concept): SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, XPath Injection etc.;
* SQL Injection Tool for GET/Post/Cookie Injection;
* SQL Injection for SQL Server: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
* SQL Injection for MySQL: PlainText/Union/Blind Injection;
* SQL Injection for Oracle: PlainText/Union/Blind/CrossSite Injection;
* SQL Injection for DB2: Union/Blind Injection;
* SQL Injection for Access: Union/Blind Injection;
* Post Data Resend;
* Administration Entrance Search;
* Time Delay For Search Injection;
* Auto Get Cookie From Web Browser For Authentication;
* Report Output.
System Requirement: Windows with .Net Framework 2.0 or higher